Friday, 1 August 2014

Mystery Magician


Vanilla Latte
S Mug
1 shot
Milk
60±°c
20~30 ℓ
Vanilla 1
Frozen Ice
S Cup
Full Ice
Pass shot
Hot Water
≤20 ℓ
Pass Syrup


1
• Can’t you do magic without your hat?
• Did you just mumble something?
• I like the golden stars on your hat.
• I loved watching magic shows when I was young
• There are too many pigeons on the street for my liking.
• Your blue eyes… They pierce right through me.
• Your hat is so big, it's covering up your whole face.


2
• Can't you do magic without your hat?
• Did you just mumble something?
• I loved watching magic shows when I was young
• There are too many pigeons on the street for my liking.
• Where do you usually perform?


3~5
• Can I be your assistant for your next gig?
• Can you get a pigeon out of your hat, too?
• Can you turn me invisible?
• Can't you do magic without your hat?
• I loved watching magic shows when I was young
• I'm a magician of latte art.
• There are too many pigeons on the street for my liking.
• What's your best performance?
• Where do you usually perform?

No comments:

Post a Comment