Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Catch Me Frank


Black Tea Latte
S Mug
Milk
Black Tea
40±°c
20~30 ℓ
Caffe Con Panna
Double Espresso Mug
1 shot
Pass
Plain a little
Pass
Additional shots of Black Tea Latte
S Mug
1 shot
Milk
Black Tea
40±°c
20~30 ℓ
Dark Con Panna
Demi Mug
Soy Milk
50±°c
≤20 ℓ


1~2
• Are you good at running?
• I can see sadness in your eyes
• I like your hairstyle and hat
• I like your pilot hat.
• Isn’t it difficult to move around in that suit while piloting?
• You must have been to many countries.
• You must have travel around the world all the time. I'm envious of you.
• Your hat. Are you in the Air Force?


3~5
• Ah, I’ve been getting dizzy spells lately.
• Ah, something’s burning. Can you smell it?
• Can you give me legal advice on something?
• Didn’t you say you were a doctor?
• Didn’t you say you were a pilot?
• You look like you’re a very private person

No comments:

Post a Comment