Saturday, 1 March 2014

Miss Wang


Green Tea
S Mug
Pass Ice
Pass Shot
Hot Water
Green Tea
20~30 ℓ
Iced Mocha Latte
S Cup
Average Ice
1 shot
Non-fat Milk
15~20 ℓ
Mocha 1
Tea brewed lighter
S Mug
Hot Water
Green Tea
40~50 ℓ


1
• I like Chinese action movies.
• In the Mood for Love, I love that movie.
• What do you think is the best Chinese food?
• What's famous Chinese tea?
• You look like a supermodel.
• You look thinner than the last time I saw you.

2
• Do you wear only qipao?
• In the Mood for Love, I love that movie.
• I like Chinese action movies.
• We also have tea, if you'd like.
• What do you think is the best Chinese food?
• You look like a supermodel.
• You look thinner than the last time I saw you.


3~5
• The mole under eye looks cute.
• What kind of TV show do you like?
• What's you favourite food?
• When did you come to America?
• You look fit and healthy. I'm envious of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment