Saturday, 1 February 2014

Lazy Part-timer


Caramel Double Shot
Double Espresso Mug
2 shots
Milk
60±°c
20~30 ℓ
Caramel 2
Caramel
Hot Chocolate
XL Mug
Milk
60 ±°c
20~30 ℓ
Chocolate 2
Sweetened Caramel Double Shot
Double Espresso Mug
2 shots
Milk
60±°c
20~30 ℓ
Caramel 4
Ice Water
S Cup
Enough Ice
Cold Water
15~20 ℓ


1~2
• Are you as playful as you look?
• I like your hairstyle. It's very modern.
• Oh, do you have something on your face?
• You have such a small face.
• You look cute in that animal costume.
• You must be hot, wearing that furry rabbit costume all day.
• Your eyes are sparkling. Are you wearing something?
• You're handsome. You must be famous.


2
• Today I'm seeing more female customers than usual.
• You can always use your charm to pacify angry customers.


3~5
• Have you got many fans?
• I'll let you know when I have an opening for my cafe.
• Isn't it tiring to be popular?
• Making money isn't easy.
• People can't help but look at you.
• Are you on your way back from a TV audition?
• Do you have some special and unique skill?
• Have you been on TV by any chance?
• I don't exploit my employees.
• I think you have potential to be a great TV personality.
• I think you should consider working as a movie extra.
• Oh, some teenage girls are running toward you.
• Running this cafe isn't too difficult.
• Today, I'm seeing more female customers than usual.
• You can always use your charm to pacify angry customers.
• You should try being on TV shows casting beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment