Sunday, 15 December 2013

Little Princess



Mocha Latte
S Mug
1 shot
Milk
60±°c
30~40 ℓ
Mocha 4
Hot Milk
S Mug
Milk
60±°c
30~40 ℓ
Mocha 1
Tea
S Mug
Hot Water
Black Tea
20~30 ℓ
Pretty Mocha Latte
S Mug
2 shots
Milk
60±°c
30~40 ℓ
Mocha 4
Chocolate


1
• A latte isn't bitter. You should try it.
• The yellow hair band matches your hair color beautifully.
• This dress really suits you!
• You are a fairytale princess.
• You are very courteous.
• You look like a doll.

2
• Girls love pink
• This dress really suits you!
• You are a fairytale princess.
• You look like a doll.
• You look nice with pink.


3
• Black tea is an adult's drink.
• I thought Becky was your school maid.
• I too know Emily.


• Every fairytale has a happy ending.
• Having one good friend is better than having many acquaintances.
• I also have a lot of dolls at my house.
• I know many good fairy tales.
• I liked playing house with friends when I was a child.
• I thought Becky was your school maid.
• I too know Emily.
• If you can't sleep, you should try to drink some warm milk.
• Is that monkey with you real?
• Should i dye my hair with pink?
• What do you want to do today?
• What kind of drink would you like today?
• What kind of fairytale do you like?
• Who gave you that doll that you're always carrying?


4~5
• Do you like a strawberry milk?
• Is that monkey with you real?
• I too know Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment