Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Cartoonist



Espresso Doppio
Double Espresso Mug
2 shots
Ice-Cold Water
XL Cup
Full Ice
Cold Water
20~30 ℓ
Triple Shots
Double Espresso Mug
3 shots
Mega-large Ice Water
XL Cup
Full Ice
Cold Water
50 ℓ


1~2
• Can I get you some more coffee?
• How's everything working out?
• I love the way you draw!
• Is there anything I can get for you?
• Umm.. Sorry to bother you.
• What is it that you're using?
• You smell like coffee!

3
• Can I get you something to eat?
• I could help you with the coloring!
• Isn't the place too loud for you?
• No! Wake Up!
• Oops Sorry! Is your sketch okay?
• The last episode was fun!
• What are you reading?
• Where have you been?

4
• Congrats!
• Could you draw something for me?
• hahahaha
• Hey, I think I have some ideas for ya!
• What're your plans for the night?
• Who? Jay? Yeah, he's just a clos++e friend.
• Yeah… I guess Jay can be a little edgy sometimes.
• You don't look good.. Are you okay?

5
• Can I get you something to eat?
• Congrats!
• Could you draw something for me?
• hahahaha
• Hey, I think I have some ideas for ya!
• The last episode was fun!
• Who? Jay? Yeah, he's just a close friend.
• Yeah… I guess Jay can be a little edgy sometimes.
• You don't look good.. Are you okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment